Home
Fashion Style
Home
Oversized
Author:
Unknown
Genre:
»
my look
Rating
Sweater: Zara
Denim: F21
Shoes:
Zara
Accessories: J. Crew & Target
Posted by Unknown
Posted on
Leave a Reply
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
July (41)
June (48)
May (54)
April (45)
March (50)
February (38)
January (47)
December (46)
November (35)
October (45)
September (47)
August (42)
July (62)
June (59)
May (70)
April (69)
March (67)
February (64)
January (69)
December (48)
Popular Posts
10,000 FEET UP!
Hello from the sky! I'm on the plane right now headed to Cali and I'm really stoked about having wifi! I thought it would be really...
Pop that Collar
Collared shirts are a great way to add a pop of pattern to your outfit. Top: J.Crew Collared Shirt: Thrifted $4 wahoo! Denim: Urban Outfitte...
LEOPARD + PALM TREES
ph: ELLE Tumblr Great summer look on the streets of NYC with a mix of leopard and palm tree prints. Major crush on her tropical satin Prada ...
A FASHIONABLE HOME: LIGHT + BRIGHT
ph: Lonny Magazine Another great living space with fashion-related home decor. Love how light and bright this space is. The bag corner is gr...
Oversized
Sweater: Zara Denim: F21 Shoes: Zara Accessories: J. Crew & Target
LOOKS ON A BUDGET
We all have different financial situations. Some of us are able to go out & buy high end fashion items all of the time, some of the tim...
CLEAN CLASSIC
ph: Grazia I posted a different photo of this look last year + have been obsessed ever since. When I came across this shot yesterday, I was...
LAYER UP!
Brrr!! I think we are definitely feeling the cold this week. I made a joke on facebook saying that I should throw on some thermals & a ...
BEJEWELED
Hello beauties! Another Monday is here and it's raining on and off in Jersey, but here's some color to brighten up this day! Dress:...
Everyday Makeup Products
I am always getting asked about the makeup products that I use daily so I decided to make this video for youtube. Don't forget to subsc...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll